CeDany

An Indie Author who's waiting to be discovered...

Yup, that's me to a T. I've read a lot growing up. Everything that had to do with Vampires/Witches, Celtic magic -- everything supernaturals.

They were all dark and considered themselves monsters -- I couldn't find the right one where they were happy to be themselves -- guess what? I wrote it LOL!

Keep busy, always, read, write, fix, proofread -- you know, lather, rinse, repeat ...

Yours in blood,

CeDany, BB,V-V!

p.s. I talk of my stories, of course!

Don't You Wish... Sometimes!

Hello all,

Don't you wish... sometimes... that people, in general, made up their mind?

One day, you have a new product, article, about whatever. It's rave reviews all around, wow, whoa et al. Then, about 3 days later, sometimes even less, sometimes a wee bit more, oops! It's all downwards and what was hailed as sooo good, is now sooo bad for you!

Other situations, you expect that someone will get back to you and ask: "Hey! Why did you leave?" or "Was it something we did?" ... and then NOTHING!

Sometimes, it's one extreme too much and then it's one extreme too little.

I keep rehashing in my head the things that was said to me just a few months ago... Such as: "We may love reading a lot, but we couldn't care less about the authors"

WHAT? Think about it, if you didn't have authors -- how would you read these or any amazing books and stories, which pulls you in and take you away on faraway worlds where a handsome prince sweeps you off your feet.

When you're trying to be INTERNATIONAL in your communications with potential readers, in order to show that you are someone that respects them and that hopefully, they'll respect you in return?

It was very strange that in one group that was exclusive to one brand of readers -- I've found at least a baker's dozen of people who were not of the exclusivity required or as per the RULES of said group.

Honestly, at the end of the day, it's tiresome... It's one wee blue planet in an infinite universe, so... can't we all get along?

Later, CeDany, BB, V-V!