CeDany

An Indie Author who's waiting to be discovered...

Yup, that's me to a T. I've read a lot growing up. Everything that had to do with Vampires/Witches, Celtic magic -- everything supernaturals.

They were all dark and considered themselves monsters -- I couldn't find the right one where they were happy to be themselves -- guess what? I wrote it LOL!

Keep busy, always, read, write, fix, proofread -- you know, lather, rinse, repeat ...

Yours in blood,

CeDany, BB,V-V!

p.s. I talk of my stories, of course!

The premise is simple, it's the behind-the-scenes aka Adventures of The WynderMyre Family as found by Lady Trieste WynderMyre (our Heroine) who finds her Mother's Diaries (Lady Ariadne nee BirkeLand WynderMyre) who wrote all about the family over many, many years.

The first Novel is all about Trieste--Her Journey. As such, she always knew she was a Witch, as it happened when she was at Boarding School and just turned 13 years old... She was on a Sabbatical, just out of College and wondering, if she should go to University as many of her brothers did, or begin work at her Mother's Brigantia's Shoppe -- an alternative medicine store and then some... She was in Italy, hoping to get to the City of her name -- Trieste