CeDany

An Indie Author who's waiting to be discovered...

Yup, that's me to a T. I've read a lot growing up. Everything that had to do with Vampires/Witches, Celtic magic -- everything supernaturals.

They were all dark and considered themselves monsters -- I couldn't find the right one where they were happy to be themselves -- guess what? I wrote it LOL!

Keep busy, always, read, write, fix, proofread -- you know, lather, rinse, repeat ...

Yours in blood,

CeDany, BB,V-V!

p.s. I talk of my stories, of course!

The WynderMyre Memoirs Series

Hello all,

I you love Vampires, Witches et al. Supernaturals simply. Asking yourselves, "Where do they come from?", then I invite you to read The WynderMyre Memoirs series of two Novels made up of ten Episodes (You call them Novellas). The Origins (the behind-the-scenes) of this Supernatural Family -- The WynderMyre.

Be of 16 years minimum to read all about the Adventures of Lady Trieste WynderMyre, the Heroine and MC of Novel One, then in Novel Two, discover all the Romances and Adventures of all the inhabitants from Seventh Heaven Universe. Thanks!

Yours in blood,

CeDany, BB, V-V!

P.S. If you want to learn about Seventh Heaven Universe, you can! View my YouTube Channel and enjoy the two eBook videos about my series. Links below!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTfWzJuWMLtlu3bePMJyY-g FOR EBOOK VIDEOS